March 18, 2018 – 7 Sayings of Jesus on the Cross
March 18, 2018
Today Pastor Ben Kingston brings us a message to prepare us for Easter with the 7 sayings of Jesus while he was being crucified on the Cross for our sins.
- Luke 23:34: “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.”
- Luke 23:43: “Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise.”
- John 19:26–27: “Woman, behold your son. Son, behold your mother.”
- Matthew 27:46 & Mark 15:34 “My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?”
- John 19:28: “I thirst.”
- John 19:30: “It is finished.”
- Luke 23:46: “Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit.”
Thank you for listening! Come join us at church this Sunday! Send as a message if you have any questions or comments!