How To Prepare
January 31, 2021
Today Pastor Ben Kingston shares a message with us to build our spiritual unity and help us prepare for the challenges ahead.
“Therefore if there is any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and mercy, fulfill my joy by being like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others.” Philippians 2:1-4 NKJV
Five means to spiritual unity
- Selfish ambition = personal goals
- Empty conceit = personal glory or acclaim
- Lowliness of mind = submission to others. Genuine humility involves believers not thinking too highly of themselves and requires that they regard one another as more important than themselves.
- Do not look out only for your own interests.
- But look out for the interests of others.
How to prepare
- How I’m going to prepare.
Thank you for watching! Contact us with comments and questions.!